But wait, there’s more!
There will be $5.00 drink specials, which we’ll donate 100% of the sales directly to BBBS. All of a sudden I think we all have a bit of a craving for one of those Werewolf finely crafted cocktails, don’t we? For a great cause, of course!
Now we’re almost certain that those cocktails will make you more than a little hungry. No sweat, once again Werewolf is pulling out all the stops and offering up their appetizer menu at half price from 6:00pm till 9:00pm. After 9:00pm the event is officially over but you’re more than welcome to stay as long as you like!
An opportunity drawing will give you the chance to win amazing prizes like Grilled Cheese FOR A YEAR, a Speed Boat Adventure, Spa Day, Beer Lovers Package, Wine Tasting, VIP tickets to the Stone Brewery Co. Brews Cruise, paintball and more!
So, let’s do a little recap…
Yelp’s Message In A Bottle at Werewolf is a single event in an ongoing series of events happening in San Diego with the intent of bringing together the Yelp community, a great local biz and a local non-profit.
Amazing guest bartenders:
– Frank D / https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=azGt7GiiyEpmKXpVZh8GVg
– Zildheam D / https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=Qpd08KT4tuBPYDDrtYD_8w
Our incredible host venue:
– Werewolf / https://www.yelp.com/biz/werewolf-san-diego
Our grateful non-profit:
– Big Brothers Big Sisters Of San Diego / http://sdbigs.org/
$5.00 drink specials include (100% of the proceeds donated):
– Vodka cocktails
– Tequila cocktails
– Rum cocktails
– Whiskey cocktails
– House red wine
– House white wine
– Beer (TBD)
Half price food specials from 6-9pm include…
– Super Calamari: panko breaded with Siracha honey glaze, Asian slaw and house sauce – $4.50 (reg $9.00)
– Papas Balls (AKA Werewolf hushpuppies): mashed tater, bacon, scallion, cilantro, cotija cheese and house sauce – $4.00 (reg. $8.00)
– Ahi Poke Tostada: wonton chips, pickled carrot, cucumber, ahi poke, avocado, wasabi cream, black sesame seed and cilantro – $7.00 (reg $14.00)
– Waterfront Sliders: ground beef, grilled onions, american cheese and house sauce – $4.00 (reg $8.00)
– Korean BBQ Steak: cucumbers, kim chee, cilantro, pickled carrots, dojo sauce, sriracha on top, wonton chips – $5.50 (reg $11.00)
– Sweet Potato Sliders: 3 sweet potato patties, greens, crispy onions, blue cheese mayo – $4.50 (reg $9.00)
A little bit about our non-profit:
It all starts with the right role models and Big Brothers Big Sisters is the place to start a relationship with one. For over 100 years, due in large part to private donations, BBBS has been able to recruit, screen, match and support mentoring relationships that have changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of young people across the country — one Little at a time.
A BIG Thank You to Our Prize Sponsors:
San Diego Speed Boat Adventures – https://www.speedboatadventures.com/
Escape Game SD – http://www.escapegamesd.com/
Nola San Diego – www.yournolasandiego.com
The Brew Project – http://thebrewproject.com/
WordPress Site Dr. – https://wpsitedr.com/
Vin De Syrah – http://syrahwineparlor.com/
Paints Uncorked – www.paintsuncorked.com
Rock Star – http://www.socalbrewscruise.com/
Bite San Diego – http://bitesandiego.com/
Carnitas Snack Shack – http://carnitassnackshack.com/
The Homebrewer – http://www.thehomebrewersd.com/
6 Degrees San Diego – http://www.6degreesnetworking.com/
Bread and Cheese – http://www.breadandcheesecatering.com/
Bice San Diego – www.BiceSanDiego.com
Total Combat Paintball- https://totalcombatpaintball.com/